The DMN predicts for the day before the day of Sunday, temperature in the order of 30 to 35 ° C on the valley of Moulouya and the sea not agitated agitated. Ph: DR
Here are the weather forecasts for the day of Sunday 02 September 2018, prepared by the National Meteorological Directorate (DMN)
The Directorate National Meteorology (DMN) predicts for the day of Sunday, September 2, 2018, warm weather in the extreme southeast and the east of the Sahara provinces and quite hot in the valley of Moulouya and in the interior of Souss.
– Low dense clouds over the Mediterranean with small scattered ripples.
– & # 39; In the morning and & # 39; low clouds with foggy formations at night.
– Unstable and stormy fireplaces with showers on the southeast, the reliefs of the Atlas and the surrounding regions, the plateaus of phosphates and Oulmes and the oriental.
– Clouds of tropical origin in the interior of the southern provinces, with scattered and sometimes stormy showers.
– Generally stable weather with little to sometimes cloudy sky elsewhere.
– Moderate to fairly strong winds locally from the north over the southern provinces and from weak to moderate over the south to the south and east and from north to west elsewhere.
– Minimum temperature in the order of 25 to 30 ° C on the plain west of the Atlas, in the southeast of the country, in the east and in the south of the southern provinces, from 23 to 26 ° C on the Saiss, the Rif and the interior of Souss and 16 to 23 ° C elsewhere.
– Maximum temperature in the order of 24 to 29 ° C on the reliefs, near the coasts and northwest of the southern provinces, 30 to 35 ° C in the eastern highlands, the plateaus of phosphates and Oulmes, the North Atlantic plains, the Rif and the south-east slopes, 35 to 40 ° C in the north of the eastern, the Moulouya valley, the plains of Tadla, Rehamna, Tensift, the interior of Chiadma and Souss, the Saiss and the north of the southern provinces and 40 to 43 ° C in the southeast of the country and the provinces to the east and south of the Sahara.
– Little rough seas on the Mediterranean, the Strait and the Atlantic coasts.