These are the weather forecasts for the day of Wednesday 22 August 2018, drawn up by the National Meteorological Directorate:
– Fairly warm weather on the inner plains, the southeast and inland of the southern provinces.
– Unstable fireplaces with thunderstorms, accompanied by gusts of storms and vegetation on the reliefs of the Atlas, the eastern, the southeastern slopes and probably the Rif.
– Elevators of tropical origin with waves in the extreme south of the country.
– Clouds that are low at night with fog or fog and sometimes drizzle near Atlantic coasts and plains and the Mediterranean Sea.
– Stable weather with clear to slightly cloudy skies elsewhere.
– Sand yachts in the southeast and the southern provinces.
– Strong enough sector wind on the Tangierois, moderate to fairly strong of the sector north of the provinces of the south and weak to moderate from north to west in general elsewhere.
– Minimum temperatures in the order of 15 to 21 ° C near the coast, on the reliefs and in the eastern, from 24 to 31 ° C in the southeast and the east of the southern provinces and from 20 to 25 ° C elsewhere .
– Maximum temperatures of the order of 37 to 44 ° C in the extreme southeast, the interior of the southern provinces and the plains to the west of the Atlas, 31 to 37 ° C on the inner plains north, Chiadma, Souss and the south-east slopes and 26 to 31 ° C near the coast, on the reliefs and on places on the eastern.
– Beautiful sea to little agitated on the Mediterranean and the Detroit, and little agitated on being agitated elsewhere.