Written by Y.S
These are the weather forecasts for the day of Sunday 26 August 2018, issued by the National Meteorological Directorate:
– Warm weather on the inner plains, the oriental, the interior of Souss, the south and south-east of the country.
– Misty formations and dense low clouds near the northern and central coasts in the morning and at night.
– Clouds weakly unstable on the reliefs of the High and Middle Atlas and Oulmès.
– Cloudy skies over the eastern highlands and little cloudiness or brighter elsewhere.
– Moderate to fairly strong northern sector wind over the southern provinces, temperate east over the Tangierois and weak to moderate, from the south over the southeast and south to the eastern and predominantly northern sector in general elsewhere.
– Minimum temperatures vary between 12 and 17 ° C at the reliefs, 25 and 31 ° C in the south-east and the south of the Saharan provinces and between 18 and 24 ° C elsewhere in the country.
– Maximum temperatures varying from 41 to 45 ° C at Rhamna, Tensift, the plains of Tadla, the interior of Gharb, the Saïss, the plateau of phosphate and Oulmès, the interior of Souss, the east and south Saharan provinces and the extreme southeast of the country, 35 and 41 ° C on the east side, the interior of the southern provinces and the south-east slopes, 30 and 35 ° C on the northern inner plains and the center and between 25 and 30 ° C near the Atlantic coasts and on the reliefs.
– Nice sea to bit agitated on the Mediterranean and on the Detroit, little agitated between Tangier and Mohammedia and between Laayoune and Dakhla, a bit annoyed to agitated elsewhere.