Damage after a fierce fire in Duiven
Posted on September 2, 2018 19:02 | Last updated on September 2, 2018 23:46
PIGEONS – Sunday evening at 6.30 pm a fire broke out in a house on the Gladiolenstraat in Duiven.
When the fire brigade came on the spot, the flames already hit the house. According to the residents, who could flee at the rear together with the children, the fire started due to a short circuit. The residents and the children were not injured.
The damage to the home is great. The house is probably temporarily uninhabitable.
For the latest news from the region, follow us on Facebook and Instagram
Photos: Charles Moll