Some houses are evacuated because on Tuesday evening they are toxic and highly flammable natural gas from a gas pipeline in Sola Priest Road.
The police were informed of the leak at 7.15 pm. A machine had cut a gas line and the police and fire brigade were sent to the site to secure and treat the leak and to direct the traffic.
A little later, the southwestern police report that it is toxic and easily ignited methane gas or other natural gas. They ask people to stay away while the security work is in progress.
At 20.20 the police reported twitter that some residents of the house are evacuated in the vicinity of the leak. A notification has been sent from the event to all mobile phones in the area. The evacuated people have been sent to a nearby hotel.
Similarly, you can get more new news and new opinions here!