– There is a messy post here. We are probably in control of the perpetrator. Now we are working tactically and technically, "said police commissioner on the spot, Magnus Strande, to Dagbladet
The police were informed of the incident in Kapelsveien in Kjelsås at 0.26.
– There was a witness that the police called and reported a fight with a knife When the police arrived we found a woman who had been seriously injured We now control two men on the spot One of the men has status suspected, the other has the status of witness says operations manager Rune Ullsand in the Oslo police in Dagbladet
– The Vision of Kill
He states that the woman has been driven to Ullevål University Hospital
At 14:15, Ullsand surgical leader told NTB that the woman was killed
A man was arrested and accused of murder.
– We still do not know anything about the relationship between the two, "Ullsand says.
DESTINATION: The police blocked an area at Grefsen after the strike until Sunday. Photo: Miriam Bakkejord / Dagbladet
Ullsand can not tell us about the state of affairs or the relationship between the woman and the two men.
– We work completely on the spot to secure traces and to hear witnesses, Ullsand told Dagbladet at one time.
Slaughtering up to and including this year
1. January: 47-year-old Azad Hamam is killed during a meeting accident on the E18 in Larvik. The wife of the husband and three children are also injured. A 21-year-old man who drove in the wrong direction is convicted and later charged with murder.
7. January: a man in the 30's is responsible for killing his three-month-old daughter. She was admitted to the Ullevål hospital in Oslo on 27 December 2017 with serious injuries and died on 7 January 2018. The mother is accused of passive involvement in violence. The family lives in Nordland, but was on holiday in Oslo.
13. January: Janne Jemtland (36) is found dead on the river bottom in Glomma in the municipality of Våler in Hedmark. She was last seen on December 29 and reported missing on December 30. The man was arrested on Friday, January 12, and accused of murder.
26. February: Robin André Svendsen (29) dies shortly after being stabbed under a basketball court in Brunsvillen in Ålesund. A 29-year-old man is accused of murder, but claims that the mesoplasty took place in self-defense.
10. February: A 70-year-old woman is found dead in an apartment in Landås in Bergen. A 43-year-old man is arrested in the apartment and accused of murder. The man refuses to pay a fine.
10. March: A 46-year-old man is charged with deliberate murder after a 30-year-old friend dies after being shot with a gun in a residential area in Nittedal, Akershus. The 46-year-old says it was an accident.
12. March: A Polish man (31) is shot and seriously injured in a garage in Bjørndal in Oslo. He dies the next day in the hospital from the injuries. A 32-year-old Norwegian Pakistani is being held and sentenced for murder. The policeman should have been an innocent victim and had not known the victim.
23. March: A 21-year-old man is found dead outside a residential block in Fyllingsdalen in Bergen at 5 o'clock in the morning. The man probably fell from the 7th floor. A friend in the 20s and his mother in the late 40's are accused of murder or involvement in killing.
9 April: A 38-year-old Moroccan woman is found dead in her house in Notodden in Telemark. Her former husband, a 53-year-old from Syria, is arrested and charged with murder two days later.
28. June: A man in the 1960s was critically injured on 26 June in a violent incident in a drug addict institution in Drammen. He dies two days later. A man in the thirties was arrested and charged with deliberate murder.
1. July: 27-year-old Veronika Kocabkova is seriously injured in a knife stab at the Tiffani Café in Frogner, Oslo. She dies a week later. A 51-year-old man, also a Czech citizen, is accused of murder. He has a common child with the woman.
14. July: the 18-year-old Håvard Pedersen is stabbed while working at Coop Byggmix in Vadsø. He is soon declared dead. A 17-year-old who came to Norway as a minor asylum seeker from Afghanistan in 2015 is accused of murder.
30. July: 13-year-old Sunniva Ødegård is found dead at Varhaug in Rogaland. A 17-year-old boy from the same place is accused of murder.
19. August: A woman in her 20s died after she was stabbed in Kapellveien in Kjelsås in Oslo. Life-saving first aid was tried on the spot before the woman was transported to the hospital. Shortly afterwards she was declared dead. A man was arrested on the same night and accused of murder.
Like Dagbladet on Facebook