Two Rosenborg supporters react strongly to the way they were treated by the police before they entered the Aker stadium on Sunday.
The support group De kern and the police in Molde are in agreement:
Two men, aged 20 and over, from Kjernen had to enter a tent at the entrance to the stadium for physical excitement to participate in the big Sunday game at Eliteserien.
View the Elite series and the OBOS competition directly on Dplay and Eurosport Player
While the 20-year-olds claim that they should dress completely naked and prove that they had nothing in their ass, the police said they could keep their pants on, but they looked at it.
– Nudity is completely wrong. That they had to stand there and show what they had … The only place where we had a nude visa in Norway is in Molde. It is strange and I do not know if it is legal, says the manager and spokesperson of Kjernen Espen Viken at VG.
Dagbladet first mentioned the issue.
Hornland after the worst RBK start of all time: – Blytungt
The Supporter leader was not present in the tent when the police investigated the two 20-year-olds. He has their description of the situation and gives it to VG. The bay states that the two supporters do not want to talk to VG about the matter.
– They had to undress. It's a bit slower than looking in the boxer, it was almost affordable, says Viken.
The core had a board meeting on Monday evening, where they discussed the issue.
– We will contact legal expertise. We will consider this from our point of view if this is OK. This is an area where we are not competent ourselves, says Viken.
Then they will consider a police report.
The security staff at Aker Stadium are responsible for the regular body tests, which is common for all fans in all stadiums in Norway.
Analysis: that's why it all went wrong for Horneland
Moldy guards choose those who have to enter the tent to search more textile-free.
Per Karstein Røv is the manager of the police station in Molde. He was not present at the visit. He says they were brought into the tent and had to take off all clothes – except the underpants.
– The two did not have to dress naked, but we looked into the boxer, Røv says to VG
– What are you looking for?
– It's pyro. We have had several cases of it. But this time nothing was found, Røv replies.
Addressee commentator doubts sparks from Horneland
He has received the police version of what has happened in the tent and is waiting for a possible police report before he looks at the case.
– They are the (security personnel in Molde) who have chosen two people. I realize it can be unpleasant to be picked, searched and watched by the boxer, says Røv.
There was nothing to celebrate for the Rosenborg supporters in Molde. RBK player Helland had nothing good after the loss:
The police station manager further states that this year there is only one risk match in Molde, and that it is the fight against Rosenborg.
– Then we have a completely different staff. It is just like in European competition matches.
Both civilian and uniform police and the team in the middle for the fight. Røv says they have a little different experience with the Rosenborg supporters.
– But most people are fine, Røv tells VG.
Consider Eikrem for the national team: – Don't do much more
Managing Director of Molde FK Øystein Neerland tells VG that he doesn't know the case.
PS! Rosenborg meets Rørvik away in the 1st round in the cup Wednesday.
View more statistics for the Elite series on VG Live.
Commercial cooperation: discount codes