Karianne Vilde from Farmen was exposed to a photo shoot
He kept getting killed
The participant on the farm became the target of an unstable driver and had to throw himself out of the way to avoid getting hit. – It was experienced dramatically, says Karianne Vilde Wølner.
Drammen girl Karianne Vilde Wølner (26) has made a name for herself for her good humor, strong work effort and talkative nature at “Farmen” this fall.
This year’s season has caused a lot of drama between the participants, something that is inevitable according to the 26-year-old.
– We are locked on a farm with no ability to contact one of our friends, and do not have the ability to do the things we are used to. Then of course there will be some conflicts. We are a group where everyone loves attention. They have assembled people who can confront each other. Everyone made drama in their own way, and that makes it all a great party, she laughs.
Always at the center of events
Karianne Vilde doesn’t get carried away by conflict over high temperatures – or a little “action” in everyday life. She is used to living a totally unusual life, and has been documenting this for years on her own blog.
She was on the TVNorge series “Montebello camping”, partied with stars like Chris Brown when she lived in Los Angeles, was friends with Simen Auke from the internationally renowned group “Broiler” and often ends up in the middle of events. inner city.
– Something always happens when I’m around. Just ask my friends. I don’t know why, but it always has been. I don’t know if I’m in places at the right or wrong time, but there’s usually an “action” where I am, she admits.
The farm participant says she experienced walking out of a hotel in Spain that was on fire, and about the time she caused burns herself in a hotel room in Bali – when she tried herself as an electrician on one of the lamps in the room.
Also read (+) Sofia Helin: – The series made me understand Norwegian nationalism better
Was targeted by image image
The most dramatic episode that Karianne Vilde has experienced took place when she was exposed to a photo paradise in the center of Drammen in the summer of 2014.
– I remember a friend and I were on the road for lunch. Then we heard some noise as we crossed the road. A car slid from the nearby parking lot and headed toward us at full speed.
We were in the middle of the pedestrian zone on the road and I thought, “Shouldn’t the car stop?”. It had no plans to do that, and “benefited” in our direction, so we had to throw ourselves out of the way, says Karianne Vilde.
– We saw a boy on the ground in the parking lot and ran away from there. He was hit by the same driver. It was quite dramatic because he was aiming for us, she says.
The 15-year-old who was hit luckily escaped with bruises on his hip, according to a newspaper article in Drammens Tidende after the incident. A man in his thirties who was an acquaintance of the police force was arrested and later convicted of the shocking incident.
– I was in court and luckily the driver was punished for this. It could have been an old lady walking down the road who hadn’t been able to throw herself out – or someone who hadn’t followed because they had music on their ears. I thought if I hadn’t reacted so quickly, it could in the worst case have resulted in death. It is dramatic that someone can do this on purpose, points out the 26-year-old who fortunately was not hurt by the incident.
Also read: The “Farm” couple’s cottage paradise: Meet the wall during construction
Authorized since March
Since 2018, Karianne Vilde has led a hectic life as a flight attendant at SAS, but due to the corona pandemic, she has been fired since March. Then everyday life suddenly fell silent.
– I miss my job very much. I liked getting up at night and being away for a long time. That’s why it was very good for me to be on the farm when I still didn’t have a job to go to. We were quarantined before entering, but then felt the world opening up. When we came out again we realized the lake was on its way to “lockdown”. I’m lucky to have been in the safe farm while the pandemic was raging, says the cheerful girl with the infectious laugh.
Also read: “The Farm” -Thor: – I have received some letters of recommendation
Especially a good relationship
At Farmen, Karianne Vilde made lifelong friends, and for television viewers it is not difficult to see that she has built a particularly good relationship with Sindre Nyeng (23).
– We are very good friends, she smiles wisely.
– Are there romantic feelings between you?
– Sindre and I lived together on the farm, but we’ll see what it will be like now that we’ve returned home. We often talk on the phone. We’re friends, so we’ll see. I’m not worried about it, but take life on the road, she says.
Also read: Lilli Bendris: – I thrive best on my own
Responds to rumors from Northug
The participant in the farm has previously been in contact with cross-country skier Petter Northug (34).
Karianne Vilde was at the farm when the former cross-country skier was taken by police this summer to a speed trap and possession of 10 grams of cocaine that the police found in his apartment.
The 26-year-old responds to rumors that she has been part of the harsh environment Petter has explained to the press.
– I think it’s stupid that people associate me with the fact that Petter was taken with drugs. If it’s something negative it’s like being cut through the same comb. I think it’s stupid when people think I should do that too. Then they should rather focus on the positive in our relationship. Petter and I are good friends, and it’s weird it turned into something negative, she explains.
Getting tired of the screen
Karianne Vilde has not been able to read all the articles about Northug. After living on the Farm for weeks without cell phones and internet, she struggles with concentration when sitting in front of a screen.
– It is tiring for the eyes with all the impressions. I can suddenly take this out of conversations and forget what was said. It’s been fucking. It was easier to get to 1920 than to return to the present. I am very stressed, have not been able to sleep and have had to get sleeping pills from the doctor, she says.
Today, the fired flight attendant misses life with the other participants on Samsjø’s farm.
– I really enjoyed being in there, and I think I was one of those who enjoys the farm the most. I didn’t miss home at all, and got “noia” at the thought that it would pass. I only have good memories, it is very nice to watch it on TV afterwards, but it is a pity that it is all over so quickly, says Karianne Vilde.
Also read: Roald Øyen (80) appreciates life more after the horror trap
This case was first published on 20/11 2020 and last updated on 22/11 2020