A recent audio broadcast revealed that the suspended judge César Hinostroza received the appeal of the Fujimorean ex-minister Absalón Vásquez, to request an appointment in his office.
The audio, which was broadcast by América Noticias, shows how the now candidate for regional governor of Cajamarca asks "two minutes" Hinostroza.
YOU CAN SEE Yonhy Lescano will ask for a commission to create & # 39; Señora K & # 39; to investigate [VIDEO]
– Absalón Vásquez: Hello, doctor. How are you? Absalón Vásquez speaks with you. What a pleasure to hear it!
– Cesar Hinostroza: Hello, how are you with your brother? You called me What's new?
– AV: Yes, excuse me, I wanted to rob you tomorrow, two minutes in the morning or the afternoon. What time can you give me?
– CH: In the afternoon, brother, three and a half, tomorrow.
– AV: Tomorrow at six-thirty, perfect. There, on the second floor, right?
According to Vásquez, he called César Hinostroza to seek legal advice in a case for a complaint filed by the former mayor of San Marcos province, Fernando Arbildo, before the Cajamarca Court of Justice.
"I consulted him about a complaint he had in Cajamarca for libel and slander, a fact that had already been filed … I wanted to know the truth, what is the legal situation that awaits me. …) He told me he was a criminal and not a citizen, that's it, and he would consult a friend of his, and in the end it was nothing, "said former minister Fujimorista.
The América Noticias team tried to communicate with César Hinostroza, but did not answer the calls.
Absalón Vásquez Villanueva He was investigated, prosecuted and sentenced to seven years in prison after he was found guilty of supporting the counterfeiting of Vamos Vecino, a group that supported the re-election of Alberto Fujimori in 2000. In addition, he owes the state more than a million soles for civil repairs.