In the past two years, Carlos Rodríguez and Rosario Aybar have protested at the Palace of Justice, have traveled through the streets of Lima, have appeared in various media and have been crying and praying too much to find Solsiret. Until now, however, they can not find any answers about the disappearance of their daughter who would be 25 years old today.
"The earth has swallowed it", answers his father and is immediately interrupted by his wife. "On the side of the public prosecutor and the police, after two years, the investigations are carried out," he says indignantly.
Yesterday they came – in their search for justice – to the Congress of the Republic to demand that the national police and the prosecutor continue with the investigation and formalize a criminal complaint.
Solsiret Rodríguez Aybar disappeared on August 23, 2016. She has two children with Brian Villanueva and they lived together in his house, located in block 48 of Colonial Avenue, in Callao.
It was he who warned of the disappearance of Solsiret. That day he informed the spouses that his daughter had decided to leave.
Since then, their exyerno has been contradicted for them and during the fiscal and police investigation there has been a series of irregularities that have delayed the search.
When Solsiret & # 39; s parents arrived at the police station to report the matter, PNP chief Dante Pastor Bocanegra told them that his daughter "from his extensive experience" had a heated head and that she would have left with another person. So the warning was not posted until a week later. "They denied my daughter because they thought they were doing us a favor when they went looking for her," says Rosario Aybar.
in the hands of a public prosecutor
Currently the case is the responsibility of the head of the Fifth Criminal Court of Callao, María Magdalena Quicaño Bautista and the Research and Investigation Department of missing police officers. "Since March 2018 we expect that the geolocation study of the latest messages and calls from the Solsiret mobile phone will be delivered by Entel, but so far the Public Prosecutor Quicaño is not taking any action", says Carlos Rodríguez.
In that sense Solsiret's mother asked the public prosecutor for approval of the second cancellation of the communication of her daughter's mobile phone. They do not lose the desire to know where their daughter is or what happened to her. ❧
- According to Katherine Soto, founder of the virtual platform Mujeres Desaparecidas Perú, there were more than 2000 victims in 2017. 70% were women.
- Congressmen Indira Huilca, Tania Pariona, Gloria Montenegro, asked the authorities to find answers to this case more quickly.