A medium-sized fire destroyed six stalls selling groceries and sausages from the Unicachi de Comas market, located at 22 km from the Panamericana Norte.
Some witnesses told RPP Notiias that the fire would have started due to a short circuit in the freezer of one of the posts.
The fire started around midnight on Monday and was street vendors out of the market and taxi drivers warning the firefighters to see how they started to spread the flames.
Until the place reached eight units of firefighters, who controlled the fire near the 01:00 of this Tuesday.
The fire occurred in posts at the door of the big market. No one was injured, but the material losses still have to be evaluated.