It starts, after an intense week of sales, on Black Friday. We’ve already put together the best mobile deals, so let’s show you what they are now the best deals on tabletsso you can find the best prices more easily.
To ensure that, we have set the price cap at 349 euros all tablets in the compilation are more than cheap. We’ve filtered out the big brands as well as some lesser known ones, but they offer pretty competitive prices.
Huawei MediaPad M6– A beast from Huawei with spectacular sound. 279 euros Huawei asks for its M6, a device with the Huawei Mate 30 processor, 2K screen and a lot of ambition.
Huawei MediaPad T5: Huawei’s mid-range tablet, the MediaPad T5, drops from 229 euros to 159 euros, low price for a recent tablet, with a good screen and with a well-used design that allows you to enjoy multimedia content.
- Huawei MatePad T10s: At 10.1 inches, a modest Kirin 710A and quad speakers, the MatePad T10s is down from € 199 to € 169, which is quite low for a product ideal for watching movies and consulting documents.
Huawei MatePad 10.4– One of the latest Huawei tablets, including 10.4-inch screen and Google services. The MatePad 10.4 is one of the most complete proposals and drops from 319 euros to 219.99 euros.
Huawei MediaPad T3: the MediaPad T3 is the entry-level tablet from Huawei, with a Snapdragon 425 and intended primarily for basic use. It goes from 159 euros to 122 euros. It’s a very balanced tablet for its price and it has Google services.
HUAWEI MediaPad M6 – Tablet 10.8 “with 2K 2560 x 1600 IPS display (Wi-Fi, 4 GB RAM, 64 GB ROM, Kirin 980, EMUI 10) Titanium gray color – no pre-installed Google services
Huawei MediaPad M5 Lite: another cheap tablet from Huawei, which goes from 299 euros to 209 euros. For this price you get speakers with 3D sound, fast charging, 7,500 mAh battery and a nice sleek design.
Huawei MatePad T8: With only 8 inches, this tablet is one of the most compact in Huawei. It has Google services, a battery from 5,100 mAh, and works perfectly for basic use. Low to 98 euros in FNAC.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite: the little sister of the best Samsung tablet. The Tab S6 Lite is an alternative with Exynos 9611, screen of 10.1 inches, 64 GB internal memory and Android 10 under the hood. From 449 euros it goes to 349 euros, a very juicy offer for this great product.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A.: With only one year of life, the Samsung Galaxy Tab A is an excellent alternative in the entry-level class. It has 8 inches, 2 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal storage, priced at just 119 euros.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite – 10.4-inch tablet (WiFi, Exynos 9611 processor, 4 GB RAM, 64 GB storage, Android 10) – blue color [Versión española]
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A7: The 10.4-inch middle-class tablet is for sale at Tuimeilibre for 239 euros. This tablet has Dolby Atmos sound, good battery and very good viewing angles. A mid-range tablet at a bargain price.
Lenovo Tab M7: With a MediaTek processor and a 7-inch screen, this small tablet is perfect for 84.99 euros. It is a very low price to be able to enjoy a basic tablet without spending too much money.
Lenovo IdeaPad Duet Chromebook: something different from what we see in the compilation: a great convertible Chromebook with a touchscreen, so we have both tablet and “laptop”. A unique device that costs 329 euros at FNAC.
Lenovo M10 FHD Plus Tablet from 10.3 “Full HD / IPS (MediaTek Helio P22T, 4 GB RAM, 64 GB amplifiers hasta 256 GB, Android 9, Wifi + Bluetooth 5.0), Platinum Gray
- Lenovo M10 FHD Plus: small discount on this Lenovo tablet with 10.3 inch screen and Helio P22T processor. For 198 euros you have a fairly complete middle-class tablet, with Full HD resolution.
- SPC gravity: a good 10.1-inch tablet, with 64 GB of internal memory, eight-core processor and dual speakers, something unusual in such cheap devices. Low to 149 euros from 179 euros.
- SPC gravity Max: SPC’s Gravity Max now costs only 99.99 euros. It has a 10.1-inch HD panel and a MediaTek processor, enough for everyday use.
- SPC Gravity Pro: also with a 10.1-inch panel, although with a somewhat more ambitious memory configuration, the SPC Gravity Pro drops to 139 euros.
TECLAST 11.6: Teclast is one of the tablet brands that prevail the most in terms of value for money. This model has a powerful Helio P70, USB C, 128 GB ROM and 4 GB RAM. Your screen has been used quite well and 11.6 inches rank it as one of the largest on this compilation. For Black Friday it goes to 219 euros.
Woxter X-200 Pro 10.1: a cheap tablet that drops from 129 euros to 95 euros. It has a pretty generous 10.1-inch IPS display, Android 9.0 Pie, and a MediaTek processor. A basic tablet to play multimedia without too many complications.
Amazon Tablet Fire HD 8: The 8-inch Amazon Fire HD drops from EUR 99.99 to EUR 69.99. This tablet has 12 hours of autonomy, USB Type-C and all Amazon apps are preinstalled. There is no Play Store in this device, a point that you have to take into account.
Fire HD 8 tablet, 8 inch HD screen, 32 GB (black) – ad support
- Amazon Tablet Fire 7: the small model of the family drops Amazon’s 7-inch tablet from 69.99 euros to 54.99 euros. With this model you can enjoy Netflix, Prime Video and the basic multimedia applications for a ridiculous price.
When you join Amazon Prime, you have a 30-day free trial (after $ 36 per year) to enjoy free fast shipping, priority accessories for offers, services like Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading and unlimited photo storage . If you’re a student, becoming a Prime Student costs half and you have a 90-day trial period.
You can stay up to date with the main offers and news of Xataka Selección at any time in our Telegram channel or in our profiles Twitter, Facebook and Flipboard magazine. You can also check out those yacht bargains from Engadget, Engadget Mobile, Engadget Android, Engadget Foto, Vida Extra, Espinof and Applesfera, as well as with our colleagues from Compradicción. You can see all the sales they publish on Twitter and Facebook, and even subscribe to their ads via Telegram.
You will also find the best Black Friday 2020 deals here.
Note: Some of the links posted here are from affiliates. Despite this, none of the articles mentioned have been suggested by the brands or by the stores, as their introduction is a unique decision by the team of editors.