This is one of the functions you should learn now WhatsApp. Currently, you can not only chat with someone, but also share photos, videos, GIFs, animated stickers, Word or PDF documents.
There is a pretty simple trick, however, except you can see where your friend or someone you know is using it WhatsAppbut also the places you visit while you wait. Did you know
LOOK: WhatsApp Plus V9.00 is updated TODAY: know all the news that APK brings
Can make this beautiful trick You don’t need to download a third-party app that tests your conversations or the privacy of your personal information, nor do you need to search for your partner’s steps in hakkeroimiseksi app.
Everything is quite simple and this function is on the inside. WhatsApp never again lie or misrepresent things:
- The first thing to do is to download the latest version of WhatsApp from the iOS store or Google Play.
- Then ask your friend to send you his current location.
- You need to print and print the clip where it says “Location”.
- When the map opens, there are two options: whether you want to send your exact location or your location in real time.
- To know what places you visit, you need to send your location to you in real time.
- This way you can only see with WhatsApp where your friend is and where he is visiting.
The best WhatsApp tricks
WhatsApp Creator They have developed several tools that allow their users to navigate the application easily. However, this is not known to much of the population, which is why the same company has shared a list of the best tricks developed by the application on its blog.
1. Hands-free voice notes: By simply holding down the microphone icon and sliding up, you can lock the voice memo function to record without having to hold your mobile phone in your hand. Surprisingly functional option!
2. Check the most important messages: To get this option, you must use the “star” message feature, where you mark important messages that you can easily view in a central location. All you have to do is touch the message you want to save as a favorite and then touch the star icon.
If your device is an iPhone, you can find all starred messages by going to Settings and Starred Messages, or by selecting a conversation name and tapping “Starred Messages”. For Android users, they have to press More options and then “Starred messages”.
3. Check your messages without touching your mobile phone: To view WhatsApp without using your mobile device, you need to download the WhatsApp web desktop application, which mirrors your mobile conversation on your computer. So you can send messages, photos and GIFs without having to hold a computer in your hand.
4. Use stickers in discussions: Emojis go back in time, today stickers give you a more fun way to express yourself. You can find them in the box where the conversation text is written, in a small square icon with a folded page, where you can also add your own stickers and bitmojis.
5. Read messages offline: The option to hide “Read Receipts” is not the best option if you want someone else to know that they read your message. Hence, the best option is to slightly lift the message on the screen and open the full text on the iPhone lock screen.
6. Manage who can add us to groups: There is nothing more off-putting than adding you to a group full of guests. That is why WhatsApp has developed an option to control who can add us to groups.
Select Settings> Account> Security> Groups and from the following options: All, My contacts, or My contacts to activate a contact.
Conflict, meet an application that could replace WhatsApp
SEE MORE ABOUT WHATSAPP