Below we have collected information on the processing of your personal data as a result of the Regulation of the European Parliament and the European Council 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data. personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 (hereinafter referred to as RODO). Please read them – it should not take too long. In this report you will learn which responsibilities an administrator has, which rights you have and how you can use them. If in doubt, contact us.
By going to the site or clicking in the upper right corner of this information, you agree to the processing of your personal data and the activities listed below.
- provide security when using our sites,  improving the services we provide by using data for analytical and statistical purposes, as well as marketing,
- to get to know your preferences based on how you use our services,
- personalized ads that meet your interests.
What are personal data?
Personal information is information about an identified or identifiable person. These can include first and last name, e-mail address or telephone number. In terms of the use of our websites, personal information such as the IP address of the user, information about the current activity of the user and information collected via the so-called cookies, as well as comparable technologies. If the cookie does not contain any personal data, it is possible to compile information from this file with other information obtained from you, ie if it is possible to identify you – these cookies are also protected under the provisions on the security of personal data.  Cookies, commonly referred to as "cookies", are files in which, while browsing the website, some information is recorded that eventually reaches the end device (eg a computer or a smartphone). Cookies have many functions – from enabling the proper functioning of our website, after allowing the user's preferences to be retained, as well as personalizing websites in terms of displayed content and delivered advertisements.
What you need to know about the security of your personal data regarding RODO
- Administrator of your personal data is Polish Radio Szczecin S.A. with the head office at Wojska Polskiego 73, 70-481 Szczecin (hereinafter referred to as the broadcasting department).
- According to art. 37 paragraph 1 lit. a) The RODO has appointed the Data Protection Supervisor (IOD), who oversees the processing of personal data on the Transmitter Station. You can contact the IODs by writing to the above address or to the e-mail address [email protected]. The inspector will gladly assist you in all matters relating to the protection of personal data, in particular to answer questions regarding the processing of your personal data.
- Your personal data will be processed to :
- executes the contract in which you are a party or take action before it comes into being (according to article 6, paragraph 1, under b) of the AVGB )
- implementation of necessary, legitimate interests by the manager or by a third party, in particular marketing of own and foreign products and analytical purposes (in accordance with Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR)
- implementation of one or more specific objectives based on your explicit and voluntary consent (in accordance with article 6, paragraph 1, a) of the RODO)
- access your data,
- corrects this data
- restrictions on data processing,
- objection make against their processing,
- moving your personal data,
- revoking the consent at any time (if such permission was expressed) without having to comply with the law of processing, which was done on basis of consent prior to the withdrawal.