Below we have gathered information on the rules for the processing of your personal data arising from the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council of the European Union 2016/679 of 27 April 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter referred to as RODO). Please read them – it should not take too long. In this report you will learn which responsibilities an administrator has, which rights you have and how you can use them. If in doubt, contact us.
Go to the site or click in the upper right corner of this information you agree to the processing of your personal data and to the activities indicated below.
- ensure safety when using our websites,
- improving the services we offer by using data for analytical and statistical purposes, as well as marketing,
- getting to know your preferences based on the way you use our services,
- display personalized ads that match your interests.
What are personal details?
Personal information is information about an identified or identifiable person. These can include first and last name, e-mail address or telephone number. In terms of the use of our websites, personal information such as the IP address of the user, information about the current activity of the user and information collected via the so-called cookies, as well as comparable technologies. If the cookie does not contain personal information, it is possible to compile information from this file with other information obtained from you, ie if it is possible to identify your person – these cookies are also protected according to the security provisions of personal information.
Cookie files, usually called "cookies," are files in which some information is written to the end device when browsing a web page (eg a computer or a smartphone). Cookies have allowed many functions – of allowing the proper functioning of our website, to preserve the preferences of the user, as well as personalizing websites in terms of displayed content and delivered advertisements.
What you need to know about the security of your personal information regarding the RODO
- The administrator of your personal data is Polish radio Szczecin S.A. based on al. Wojska Polskiego 73, 70-481 Szczecin (hereinafter referred to as "the transmitting station").
- In accordance with art. 37 paragraph 1 lit. a) The RODO has appointed the Data Protection Supervisor (IOD), who oversees the processing of personal data on the Transmitter Station. You can contact the IODs by writing to the above address or to the e-mail address [email protected] The inspector will gladly assist you with all matters relating to the protection of personal data, in particular to answer questions about the processing of your personal data.
- Your personal information will be processed in order :
- execution of the contract to which you are a party or take action before it is concluded (pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, point b) of the GDPR);
- the execution of necessary legally justified interests by the manager or by a third party, in particular the placing on the market of domestic and foreign products and analytical purposes (in accordance with Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR);
- implementing one or more specific objectives based on your explicit and voluntary consent (in accordance with Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR)
- access to the content of your data,
- correcting this data,
- their removal,
- limitations of data processing,
- raise objections to their processing,
- transferring your personal data,
- withdrawal of consent at any time (if such permission was given) without affecting the legality of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before the withdrawal.