- Won the scandals, won the church’s lavender mafia – Winnicki wept at the participants in the Independence March
- He appealed to young people for a “just rebellion”. “Stand up to these idiots and idiots, Instagram influencers,” he added
- According to him, we do not need and need not share the same world of values with the West
- More information can be found on the homepage of Onet.pl
Speaking at the Dmowski Roundabout, Robert Winnicki, Confederate member and National Movement chairman, called on the government to “stop the insane policies of progressive lockdown” and focus on helping the elderly and the weak. – We want effectiveness in the health care system and we want the government to enable Poles to lead as normal a life as possible – he said.
The MP also discussed the role of the church in public life. Many of us have stood before churches in recent weeks to defend ourselves against desecration. Believers stood there, non-believers stood there because they defended the symbols of tradition and identity. I wanted to make it clear that we will not defend the palaces and rectory of those who defend pedophiles, we will not defend the scandals – he said.
As he said, “the church in Poland must be purified in the fires of truth and justice.” – If the Church does not do it yourself, if you – priests, clergy and bishops do not do it yourself (…) then the left will not remove you, we will remove you – he stressed. “The crooks won, the lavender mafia won from the church,” he shouted.
Winnicki also appealed to the youth for a “just rebellion”. As he said, it is about “rebellion in the name of responsibility, in the name of values, in the name of the national community”. – Stand up to these idiots and idiots, Instagram influencers – he said. – Today the face of rebellion is patriotism, tradition and identity, this is the face of rebellion against the modern world, against the civilization of death, this is our answer – he said.
The deputy also raised the issue of interstate relations, including the US. – We want economic, political and military cooperation with the West, with the US, but we also say clearly: we do not want to follow their wrong path, the path of multiculturalism, the path of cultural cruelty and destruction. We don’t share the same world of values with the West and we don’t have to share the same world of values with them – he said.
– We want a strong, modern state based on traditional values, and we will fall into oblivion not only on the left, but also on the right or pseudo-right, which today jeopardizes everything conservative in power. We will regain Poland – he concluded.
We are glad that you are with us. Subscribe to the Onet newsletter to receive the most valuable content from us.