Robert Lewandowski is the best scorer in the world
Lewandowski is currently the most effective sniper, as we take into account all players from the top five competitions in the world. In the Bundesliga he scored 9 goals, in the Champions League 8, in the German Super Cup 3 and in the German Cup 1. He failed to break the Polish national team, for which he had already played three games after the World Cup .
View the gallery
During the last Champions League meeting, Lewandowski scored the eighth goal in the current edition, making him an independent leader in scoring shooters. Interestingly, the worst performances in this competition have a duet of his … Lionel Messi (6) – Cristiano Ronaldo (1).
Last season, 30-year-old Lewandowski closed 41 results in 48 games for Bayern Munich.
Top scorers of five top competitions:
- English competition: Mohamed Salah (Liverpool FC), Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Arsenal) – 10 goals each
- French competition: Kylian Mbappe (PSG), Emiliano Sala (Nantes) – 12 goals each
- Spanish competition: Lionel Messi (FC Barcelona), Christian Stuani (Girona) – 11 goals each
- German competition: Luka Jović (Eintracht Frankfrut) and Paco Alcacer (Borussia Dortmund) – 10 goals each
- Italian competition: Krzysztof Piątek (Genoa) – 11 goals
The leaders of the top scorers of the Champions League:
- 8 goals – Robert Lewandowski (Bayern Munich)
- 6 goals – Lionel Messi (FC Barcelona)
- 5 goals – Edin Dżeko (AS Roma), Paulo Dybala (Juventus), Andrei Kramarić (TSG 1899 Hoffenheim), Moussa Marega (FC Porto), Neymar (PSG), Dusan Tadić (Ajax Amsterdam)
- 4 goals: Raphael Guerreiro (Borussia Dortmund), Antoine Griezmann (Atletico Madrid), Mauro Icardi (Inter Milan), Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur).
The performance of Robert Lewandowski vs. Performance of selected stars:
- 21 goals and 4 assists in 21 games – Robert Lewandowski (Bayern Munich)
- 17 goals and 10 assists in 18 matches – Lionel Messi (FC Barcelona)
- 16 goals and 8 assists in 19 games – Neymar (PSG)
- 15 goals and 10 assists in 17 games – Kylian Mbappe (PSG)
- 13 goals and 5 assists in 23 matches – Mohamed Salah (Liverpool)
- 13 goals and 3 assists in 22 games – Harry Kane (Tottenham)
- 11 goals and 8 assists in 20 games – Cristiano Ronaldo (Juventus)
- 8 goals and 6 assists in 22 games – Antoine Griezmann (Atletico Madrid)
POLAND ABROAD IN GOL24
More about POLES ABROAD
video: press Focus / x news