2018 is over and it is possible that the new year has started with a nice male. Drinking too much during the turn of the year requires attention the next day. A hangover such as discomfort, nausea and headache, symptoms that can be relieved with some care. Here are some tips!
- Drink black coffee without sugar, because coffee reduces the swelling of the blood vessels that cause the headache and helps the liver to metabolise its toxins;
2. Drink plenty of water, because alcohol causes dehydration, so you have to drink several glasses of water during the day. Bet on natural fruit juices, because these juices contain a kind of sugar called fructose, which helps the body burn alcohol more quickly.
3. Eat honey cookies, because honey also has a concentrated form of fructose, which helps to remove alcohol from the body;
4. Take a vegetable soup that helps refill salt and potassium;
5. Foods such as apple, melon, peach, grape, mandarin, lemon, cucumber, tomato, garlic, onion and ginger help alleviate the unwanted symptoms of a hangover.