BREUKEN Penal file in Teleorman after a man who felt bad during the rally on 10 August died

Police officers in Teleorman were informed by representatives of the Alexandria Hospital about the death of a 62-year-old man who felt bad after the protest of 10 August in the capital, and opened a criminal case.

BREAKING image BREAKING Penal file in Teleorman after a man who felt bad on the August 10 rally died

BREUKEN Penal file in Teleorman after a man who felt bad during the rally on 10 August died

Teleorman County Police Inspectorate spokeswoman Teodora Dragole said police officers were being interviewed by Alexandria hospital about the death of a 62-year-old man.

The researchers ordered a necropsy to determine the cause of death.

"A 62-year-old man from Turnu Magurele would have died in the night of August 19 to 20. This morning, our colleagues have opened a criminal case, Necropsie was given the assignment to determine the cause of death, and research is being conducted under the auspices of a prosecutor at the prosecutor's court of Alexandria, & # 39; said the police representative.

The medical director of the Alexandria Hospital, Valentina Roibu, told MEDIAFAX that the medical department had requested an investigation to prevent any suspicion.

"We asked the Forensic Medicine Service and the police to induce any suspicion, to see what it was, and we did not receive any requests from our petitioners and the defendants did not tell us anything," said the hospital representative.

She added that the patient's condition was deteriorating.

"The patient presented himself at the emergency department of the Turnu Magurele hospital, from there, with vomiting, bleeding, hematemesis, was sent to our hospital, he was admitted to the intensive care unit, where he received the best treatment, respecting the protocol On the 19th, he showed a cardio-respiratory arrest that did not respond to resuscitation maneuvers and died, and the patient was in a fairly critical state, "added Valentina Roibu.

Local sources told the MEDIAFAX correspondent that the man had fainted more than a week ago after the tear gas action at the Victory Square rally. The man would have had a severe nasal and oral bleeding and since then his health has deteriorated.

If you liked the article, follow MEDIAFAX.RO on FACEBOOK »

The content of the website is exclusively for your personal information and use. it is forbidden republish the contents of this site without permission from MEDIAFAX. For this agreement, contact us at [email protected]



Source link

Leave a Reply