The BBK Group supports Oppo, OnePlus and Vivo. The similarity between some Oppo and OnePlus models is well-known and somehow normal.
The Oppo K3 is a middle class in China and if OnePlus had suggested joining the mid-range market, it is almost certain that it would have been almost identical to what K3 offers (design + hardware but other middleware). The design of Oppo K3 is immediately reminiscent of OnePlus 7 Pro.
What specifications do Oppo K3 contain?
- 6.5 inch AMOLED display with a resolution of 2340 × 1080 pixels, 19.5: 9 aspect ratio, 396 ppi, Corning Gorilla Glass Glass Protected, 84.7% display / body ratio;
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 processor developed at 10nm, 4 x Kryo 360 Gold at 2.2 GHz and 4 x Kryo 360 Silver at 1.7 GHz, Adreno 616, 6/8 GB RAM, 64/128 GB storage, special slot for microSD cards;
- Color operating system based on Android 9 Pie;
- dual sim, 4G, wifi a / b / g / n / ac, dual band, bluetooth 5.0, USB type-C, 3.5 mm connection, fingerprint reader, A-GPS, GLONASS and BDS for localization;
- 16 Megapixels with f / 1.8 and 2 Megapixels with f / 2.4 for field depth, LED flash, movies at 2160p with 30 fps, 16-megapixel pop-up engine with f / 2.0 recording at 1080p with 30 fps;
- 3765 mAh battery with 20W charging capacity, 191 gr. and dimensions of 161.2 x 76 x 9.4 mm.
The starting price in China seems surreal to me – almost. 210 euros.
Oppo K3 with 6 GB RAM and 64 GB storage – approximately. $ 230;
Oppo K3 with 6 GB RAM and 128 GB storage – approximately. $ 275;
Oppo K3 with 8 GB RAM and 256 GB storage – approximately. $ 332.
In China, it can be purchased from 1 June in 6 GB RAM editions and the 8 GB RAM version starts a little later.