A fire broke out in a shopping center in Tver incidents

TASS, August 20. Part of the shopping center on an area of ​​250 square meters. m is burning in Tver, there are no victims. This was reported on Monday by TASS in the press service of the regional department of the Ministry of Emergency Situations.

"At 04.32 am Monday, information was received about the fire in the shopping center along Mozhaiskogo Street, the total area of ​​the building is 1.5 thousand square meters, 250 square meters of which are covered with fire, now the elimination of open fires. is declared, the work continues ", – the specified press service.

The department added that the first cause of the fire is a short circuit of the electrical wiring. "Until this month there was a supermarket" Trolley ", but at the moment the building was empty." No one was injured, "the administration remarked.

Source link

Leave a Reply