In Chechnya they announced a foreign track in the attack on police officers: Crime: Force structures: Lenta.ru



A group of raiders who attacked police officers in Chechnya could respond to indications from abroad. On Monday, August 20, the press secretary of the head of the republic Alvi Karimov said in the air of "Kommersant FM".

"According to preliminary data, a number of people from abroad came to them via social networks, they were agitated, several young men from the same village, Shali in one car, not a group." The incident is over, now law enforcement agencies have opened a criminal case. .) It will be determined who and how they are agitated, "Karimov said.

He rejected the information that appeared in the media about a series of attacks: according to him there was one group of three people in the city of Shali. Members stopped two police officers; at this moment the life of the guards is not in danger. One of the raiders tried to commit an explosion himself, but survived and was admitted to the hospital.

"Two others tried to undermine the car, but their gas bottles did not explode, they drove around the city, they did not stop the car and were liquidated, hoping the young man who survived after self-immolation will be able to save his life. [В этом случае] It will be determined which links exist [у нападавших]", – Karimov noted.

Earlier on August 20, the head of Chechnya, Ramzan Kadyrov, reported in his Telegram channel that the situation in Chechnya, where attacks on policemen were committed, is stable.

If you have experienced an important event, you have news, questions or an idea for the material, write us: [email protected]

More important news on the Telegram channel & # 39; The Tape of the Day & # 39 ;. Subscribe!

Source link

Leave a Reply