Thanks for reading Jeddah: Fire suffocates 5 people and now with details
Jeddah – Khalid Shwail – Fahd Al Mutairi (Jeddah)
5 people were subjected to asphyxiation due to fire in their home in the center of Jeddah. The civil protection spokesperson in the Mecca region, Colonel Said Sarhan, said that the five people from a Yemeni family on Tuesday evening were being subjected to a state of suffocation as a result of a fire on the second floor of the building in which they live,.
The civil protection in Jeddah was able to evacuate the family from the inside of the house, after they had prevented them from going to safe areas, the intensity of the vapors rising as a result of the fire.
In addition to the rescue operations, the firefighters began to extinguish the fire and prevent it from reaching the third floor of the house, which was affected by the infiltration of vapors. All 5 cases were transferred to the hospital via the Red Crescent for treatment and no victims were reported.
Thank you for reading about Jeddah: Fire chokes 5 people on the Gulf 365 and informs you that the content of the subject was written by the newspaper Okaz and may have been completely forwarded or quoted from him and you can read and follow the news from this source via the source of the following link Okaz-newspaper and we are not responsible for the content of this news With the best wishes for Happy Day.