Samsung announced in February the launch of the new Samsung Galaxy A02s phone, which it announced through social networking sites, which also announced the price for the mid-range to suit everyone, and also announced a Samsung Galaxy A12 phone for the mid-range, which sparked competition between Samsung phones and other phones in terms of specifications too, and the phones were backed with simple specifications that were also in line with the price.
Samsung Galaxy A02s specifications
A company has announced the specifications of the new Samsung Galaxy A02s phone that will be released in February, and one of the specifications announced by Samsung, which we will summarize for you in the following:
- The dimensions of the phone are 164 x 75.8 x 8.9 mm.
- The phone weighs 205 grams.
- The phone supports Android 10 operating system.
- The phone is made of polycarbonate plastic.
- The phone supports two nano SIM cards.
- The storage space of the phone is 32 GB and 3 GB of RAM.
- The phone supports a memory card slot up to 1 TB.
- The 5.5 inch HD quality TFT phone screen comes with a resolution of 1560 x 720 pixels also supports an area of pixels up to 264 pixels per inch and the screen has the front of the phone and a hole on the top .
- The phone supports a Snap Dragon octa-core Collac-type processor in the Xiaomi Poco M3 and another adreno 506 graphics processor.
- The camera on the back of the phone supports three cameras with different resolutions, the guard with an accuracy of 13 megapixels, the second with a precision of 2 megapixels and the third with a resolution of 2 megapixels, for isolation with an LED flash.
- The front camera is 5 megapixels.
- The phone battery has a capacity of 5000 mAh with a charger of 15 watts.
- The phone supports a fingerprint and a faceprint.
- The phone supports an external headphone port.
- The phone is available in white and black.
Samsung Galaxy A02s price
Samsung announced the new Samsung Galaxy A02s phone that will be released, which also announced that the phone will be economical and affordable for all mid-range classes, which is the same price as the Infinix Note 8i, and Samsung announced the price of the Samsung Galaxy A02s abroad, which is $ 180. The equivalent in Saudi Arabia is 622 Saudi rials and in Egyptian 2800 Egyptian pounds.