DISCOVER IN NATIONAL LIBRARIES: Two flue gases (VIDEO + PHOTO) | Belgrade



News online / Agencies |

24 August 2018 14:14> 4:00 pm |

Two men aged about 30 and about 50 years old died in the National Library during the trial against the firefighting system when gas was leaked

where the fire extinguishing system has consumed gas. Emergency teams and firefighters are on the ground

In the archive of the National Library in Belgrade, a gas leak arose around 1 pm and two people were killed as a result of the suffocation process, said the MUP.

Our site reporter reports that two Impex employees came to the National Library to test the fire system in that facility.

– According to the first information, two people lost their lives due to flooding of the island gas – said Vladan Vukosavljevic, Minister of Education.

– They are employed by an authorized company that has a contract with the National Library for the maintenance of this system. Regular checks are carried out for six months, and this was extraordinary. The research will show how tragedy has taken place. The other employees in the library were not at all at risk. The accident happened in a small room and there was no explosion – said Vukosavljevic.

According to Mirko Lutovac, spokesperson for the Emergency, men aged about 30 and 50 have died.


READ MORE: UDES TO THE IBARSKA MAGISTRALI: The driver of "isuzu"

The members of the Emergency Situations department immediately came out of the scene with five vehicles and 18 firefighters and when they searched the building, they found two men in a state of rest.

The faces were handed over to the emergency aid and after a resuscitation attempt, according to the statement, the deaths of two employees of a private company were found, which would most likely extinguish fire.

The members of the Ministry of the Interior will continue to provide the field until an investigation is carried out. Causes of gas leakage will then be determined by the investigation.


Source link

DISCOVER IN NATIONAL LIBRARIES: Two flue gases (VIDEO + PHOTO) | Belgrade



News online / Agencies |

24 August 2018 14:14> 4:00 pm |

Two men aged about 30 and about 50 years old died in the National Library during the trial against the firefighting system when gas was leaked

where the fire extinguishing system has consumed gas. Emergency teams and firefighters are on the ground

In the archive of the National Library in Belgrade, a gas leak arose around 1 pm and two people were killed as a result of the suffocation process, said the MUP.

Our site reporter reports that two Impex employees came to the National Library to test the fire system in that facility.

– According to the first information, two people lost their lives due to flooding of the island gas – said Vladan Vukosavljevic, Minister of Education.

– They are employed by an authorized company that has a contract with the National Library for the maintenance of this system. Regular checks are carried out for six months, and this was extraordinary. The research will show how tragedy has taken place. The other employees in the library were not at all at risk. The accident happened in a small room and there was no explosion – said Vukosavljevic.

According to Mirko Lutovac, spokesperson for the Emergency, men aged about 30 and 50 have died.


READ MORE: UDES TO THE IBARSKA MAGISTRALI: The driver of "isuzu"

The members of the Emergency Situations department immediately came out of the scene with five vehicles and 18 firefighters and when they searched the building, they found two men in a state of rest.

The faces were handed over to the emergency aid and after a resuscitation attempt, according to the statement, the deaths of two employees of a private company were found, which would most likely extinguish fire.

The members of the Ministry of the Interior will continue to provide the field until an investigation is carried out. Causes of gas leakage will then be determined by the investigation.


Source link

DISCOVER IN NATIONAL LIBRARIES: Two flue gases (VIDEO + PHOTO) | Belgrade



News online / Agencies |

24 August 2018 14:14> 4:00 pm |

Two men aged about 30 and about 50 years old died in the National Library during the trial against the firefighting system when gas was leaked

where the fire extinguishing system has consumed gas. Emergency teams and firefighters are on the ground

In the archive of the National Library in Belgrade, a gas leak arose around 1 pm and two people were killed as a result of the suffocation process, said the MUP.

Our site reporter reports that two Impex employees came to the National Library to test the fire system in that facility.

– According to the first information, two people lost their lives due to flooding of the island gas – said Vladan Vukosavljevic, Minister of Education.

– They are employed by an authorized company that has a contract with the National Library for the maintenance of this system. Regular checks are carried out for six months, and this was extraordinary. The research will show how tragedy has taken place. The other employees in the library were not at all at risk. The accident happened in a small room and there was no explosion – said Vukosavljevic.

According to Mirko Lutovac, spokesperson for the Emergency, men aged about 30 and 50 have died.


READ MORE: UDES TO THE IBARSKA MAGISTRALI: The driver of "isuzu"

The members of the Emergency Situations department immediately came out of the scene with five vehicles and 18 firefighters and when they searched the building, they found two men in a state of rest.

The faces were handed over to the emergency aid and after a resuscitation attempt, according to the statement, the deaths of two employees of a private company were found, which would most likely extinguish fire.

The members of the Ministry of the Interior will continue to provide the field until an investigation is carried out. Causes of gas leakage will then be determined by the investigation.


Source link

Leave a Reply