We recognize that visitors, users, members and others (collectively or individually "Users") who participate, use and / or visit www.prestigeonline.com (together, including all content available on or via our websites, to be collectively referred to as the "Website") appreciate their privacy.
Information we receive
Information you provide us with:
Personal information. When you sign up for www.prestigeonline.comyou give us your username, e-mail address, profession, date of birth, gender and location. After you have registered your profile at any time, you can start your interactive activities on www.prestigeonline.com
Content. One of the most important reasons people use www.prestigeonline.comis to share content with others. Examples of this are sharing a link or posting a comment. If you do not want us to save metadata associated with content that you share www.prestigeonline.com (such as photos), delete the metadata before uploading the content.
Transactional information. We may store the details of transactions or payments you make www.prestigeonline.com. However, we only retain your payment source number with your permission.
location information. When you share your location with others or add a location to something you post, we treat it just like any other content you post (for example, it is subject to your privacy settings). If we offer a service that supports this type of location sharing, we will show you a choice of whether you want to participate.
Information that we collect when you contact www.prestigeonline.com:
Information about site activity. We keep track of the actions you perform on Augustman.com, such as becoming a fan of a www.prestigeonline.com. Page or indicates that you have a message & # 39; nice & # 39; finds. In some cases you also take an action when you provide us with information or content. For example, if you share a video and not only stores the actual content you've uploaded, we can also report the fact that you've shared it.
Access device and browser information. When you get access www.prestigeonline.comFrom a computer, mobile phone or other device, we can collect information from that device about your browser type, location and IP address, as well as the pages you visit.
Cookie information. We use "cookies" (small pieces of data that we store for a long time on your computer, mobile phone or other device) www.prestigeonline.comeasier to use, to make our ads better and to protect you and Augustman.com. For example, we use them to store your login ID (but never your password), so you can log in more easily when you return to www.prestigeonline.com. We also use them to confirm that you are logged in www.prestigeonline.comand to know when you have an interaction www.prestigeonline.comPlatform applications and websites, our widgets and share buttons and our ads. You can delete or block cookies using the settings in your browser, but in some cases this may affect your ability to use www.prestigeonline.com.
Information we receive from third parties:
1. Information from other websites.
We can set up programs with ad partners and other websites in which they share information with us:
– We can ask advertisers to tell us how our users have responded to the ads we've shown (and for comparison purposes, how other users who have not seen the ads have acted on their site). This data exchange, better known as & # 39; Conversion tracking & # 39 ;, helps us measure our ad effectiveness and improve the quality of the ads you see.
– We may receive information about whether or not we have seen or dealt with certain advertisements on other sites to measure the effectiveness of those advertisements.
If we receive data in one of these cases that we do not yet have, we will "anonymize" it within 180 days, which means that we stop linking the information to a particular user. If we set up these programs, we will only use the information in the ways we explain in the & # 39; How we use your data & # 39; Below.
2. Information that you share with third parties
We take steps to ensure that others use the information of which you share information www.prestigeonline.comin a way that matches your privacy settings, but we can not guarantee that they will comply with our rules. Read the next section for more information on how you can protect yourself when you share information with third parties.
Share information about www.prestigeonline.com. You must check the settings to make sure they match your preferences. Here are some specific things to remember:
– You can control the visibility of most information that you share www.prestigeonline.com
– Some of the content you share and the actions you take are displayed on your Facebook homepage.
– You understand that information can be re-shared or copied by other users.
– Certain types of communication that you send via www.prestigeonline.comcan not be deleted, such as comments.
– If you use an external source to publish information www.prestigeonline.com (such as a mobile application or a Connect site), you must check the privacy setting for that post as it is set by that external source.
Export information. You (and those to whom you make your information available) can use tools such as RSS feeds, address books for mobile phones or copy and paste functions to capture and export information from others. www.prestigeonline.comincluding your information and information about you.
ads. Sometimes the advertisers displaying ads www.prestigeonline.comuse technological methods to measure the effectiveness of their ads and to personalize advertising content. You can use the cookie settings of your browser to restrict or prevent the placing of cookies by ad networks.
Left. When you click on links www.prestigeonline.comyou can leave our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and we encourage you to read their privacy statements.
3. How we use your information
We use the information we collect to provide a safe, efficient and customized experience. Here are some details about how we do that:
To manage the service. We use the information we collect to provide our services and features to you, to measure and improve those services and features and to provide you with customer support. We use the information to prevent potentially illegal activities and to maintain our Statement of Rights and Responsibilities. For example, we ask you to verify your date of birth to be over the age of 13 so that we can better restrict your access to content and ads that are not suitable for the age of the user. We also use various technological systems to detect and address deviant activities and screen content to prevent abuse such as spam. These efforts can sometimes result in a temporary or permanent suspension or termination of some functions for some users.
To contact you. We may contact you from time to time with service-related announcements. You can opt out of all communication except essential updates on your account's notifications page. We can include content that you see www.prestigeonline.comin the e-mails we send to you.
To be able to offer you personalized advertisements. We do not share your information with advertisers without your consent. (An example of permission would be if you would ask us to provide your shipping address to an advertiser to receive a free copy.) We allow advertisers to choose the characteristics of users who see their ads and we may use any non-personal identifiable attributes that we have collected (including information that you may have decided not to show to other users, such as your birth year or other sensitive personal information or preferences) to select the right audience for those ads . For example, we can use your interest in football to show you football equipment ads, but we do not tell the football equipment company who you are. Although we do not share your information with advertisers without your permission, when you click on an advertisement or communicate in any other way, the advertiser may place a cookie in your browser and notice that it meets the criteria that they have selected.
To serve social ads. We link occasional advertisements that we offer to relevant information we have about you and your friends to make advertisements more interesting and tailored to you and your friends.
Downloadable software. Certain downloadable software applications and applets that we offer, such as our browser toolbars, send data to us. We can not make a formal disclosure if we believe that collecting and using the information is the obvious purpose of the application, such as the fact that we receive photos when you use our photo-uploader. If we are of the opinion that it is not obvious that we collect or use such information, we will inform you the first time you provide the information to us so that you can decide whether you want to use it.
5. How we share information
www.prestigeonline.comis about sharing information with others – friends and people in your networks – while getting privacy settings that you can use to prevent other users from accessing your information. We share your information with third parties when we believe that sharing is permitted by you, is reasonably necessary to provide our services or when required by law.
6. How you can change or delete information
Deactivate or delete your account: If you no longer wish to use your account, you can deactivate or delete it. When you deactivate an account, no user can see it, but it will not be deleted. We keep your profile information (friends, photos, interests, etc.) in case you later decide to reactivate your account. Many users deactivate their accounts for temporary reasons and ask us to keep their information until they return to www.prestigeonline.com. You still have the option to reactivate your account and restore your profile in its entirety. When you delete an account, it is permanently deleted. You should only delete your account if you are sure you never want to reactivate it. You can deactivate your account on the account settings page or delete your account.
Restrictions on deletion: Even after you delete information from your profile or delete your account, copies of that information may remain visible elsewhere if it is shared with others, otherwise distributed based on your privacy settings, or copied or copied saved by other users. However, your name is no longer linked to that information www.prestigeonline.com. (For example, if you publish something to another user's profile and then delete your account, that post may continue to exist but be attributed to an "Anonymous" www.prestigeonline.comUser. ") In addition, we may retain certain information to prevent identity theft and other misconduct, even if removal is requested.
Backup copies. Deleted and deleted information can persist for up to 90 days in backup copies, but is not available to others.
7. How we protect information
We do our best to keep your data safe, but we need your help. For more information about staying safe www.prestigeonline.com, visit the www.prestigeonline.comSecurity page.
8. Share your content and information
You own all the content and information that you publish www.prestigeonline.com, and you can control how it is shared through your privacy and application settings. Beside:
1. For content covered by intellectual property rights, such as photos & videos & # 39; s ("IP content"), you specifically grant us the following permission, depending on your privacy and application settings: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you place on or in connection with www.prestigeonline.com ("IP license"). This IP license ends when you delete your IP content or your account, unless your content has been shared with others and they have not been deleted.
2. When you delete IP content, it is deleted in the same way as emptying the trash on a computer. However, you understand that deleted content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others).
3. We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions www.prestigeonline.combut you understand that we can use them without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you are not obliged to offer them).
Safety. We do our best to keep Augustman.com safe, but we can not guarantee this. We need your help to do that, which includes the following obligations:
1. You will not send or otherwise place unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) www.prestigeonline.com.
2. You do not collect content or information from users or otherwise access www.prestigeonline.com, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders or scrapers) without our permission.
3. You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme www.prestigeonline.com.
4. You will not upload any viruses or other malicious code.
5. You do not request login details or access to someone else's account.
6. You will not intimidate, intimidate or harass any user.
7. You do not post content that is hateful, threatening, pornographic or that contains nudity, graphic or unnecessary violence.
8. You will not develop or use third-party applications that contain or otherwise advertise alcohol-related or other adult content without appropriate age-related restrictions.
9. You will not offer any competition, giveaway or sweepstake ("promotion") www.prestigeonline.comwithout our prior written permission. If you agree, you are fully responsible for the promotion and follow our promotional guidelines and all applicable laws.
10. You will not use it www.prestigeonline.comto do something unlawful, misleading, malicious or discriminatory.
11. You will not do anything that could impede, overload or obstruct the proper functioning of the machine www.prestigeonline.comsuch as a denial of service attack.
12. You will not facilitate or encourage violations of this Statement.
Registration and account security. www.prestigeonline.com users give their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some of the commitments that you make to us regarding registering and maintaining the security of your account:
1. You do not provide any false personal information www.prestigeonline.com, or create an account for someone other than yourself without permission.
2. You do not use your personal profile for your own commercial profit (such as selling your status update to an advertiser).
3. You will not use it www.prestigeonline.comif you are younger than 13 years old.
4. You will not use it www.prestigeonline.comif you are a convicted sex offender.
5. You will keep your contact details correct and up-to-date.
6. You will not share your password, allow someone else to visit your account or do anything else that could compromise the security of your account.
7. You will not transfer your account to anyone without first obtaining our written consent.
8. If you select a user name for your account, we reserve the right to delete or recover it if we deem it appropriate (for example, if a trademark owner complains about a username that is not closely related to the actual name of a user).
Protection of the rights of other people. We respect the rights of other people and expect you to do the same.
1. You do not post content or undertake no action www.prestigeonline.comthat violates the rights of someone else or is otherwise contrary to the law.
2. We can delete any content or information you publish www.prestigeonline.comif we believe that it is contrary to this Declaration.
3. If we remove your content for infringement of someone else's copyright and you think we have removed it by mistake, we offer you the opportunity to appeal.
4. If you repeatedly violate the intellectual property rights of others, we will disable your account if necessary.
5. You will receive our copyrights or trademarks (including www.prestigeonline.com, Prestige Indonesia and PrestigeID), or any confusingly similar figure, without our written permission.
7. You do not deposit any person's identity card or sensitive financial information www.prestigeonline.com.
8. You do not send e-mail invitations to non-users without their permission.
Editorial items that appear in www.prestigeonline.com originally published by the Prestige team in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Hong Kong and Indonesia, and owned by Burda Asia.
10. Other conditions