Another bad news from the hotel in Hurghada, where my husband died: I was infected with this dish!



Paul and his wife Bev Vanston at the beginning of August at the Steigenberger Aqua Magic Hotel in Hurghada, Egypt, served raw chicken.


Other bad news from

Source: profimedia.sk


Other bad news from

Source: profimedia.sk

It was the same facility as John and Susan Cooper. They were killed last Tuesday for unclear circumstances. Several guests have complained about health problems in the hotel the past few days. The British travel agency Thomas Cook evacuated about a quarter of its customers from the hotel after this unfortunate incident.

Vanston went wrong immediately after the meal and discovered that it was due to the badly cooked chicken. "My wife then diagnosed gastroenteritis, our 14-year-old daughter suffered from vomiting and diarrhea, and two days before my departure, I also started getting health problems," said Paul.

Bev ended up with infusions

Other bad news from

Source: profimedia.sk

Salmonella poisoning was detected on arrival in Oxford. "I could have taken it out of the chicken, out of the water, whatever it was to infect salmonella, but I suspect that I got infected because it was really raw," he adds.


Source link

Leave a Reply