The crashes of demonstrators in Chemnitz, Germany, have claimed six injuries



Both sides threw away bottles, bottles and other items.

28. Aug. 2018 at 6:41 am. TASR

Chemnitz. The six wounded on Monday night demanded the clashes of right-wing and left-wing protesters in the German city of Chemnitz.

Both sides threw away bottles, bottles and other items. Two injuries sustained by the two people who had to be treated in the hospital.


Article continues under video ads

Demonstration of two camps

On leaving the demonstration, the four participants in the march were organized by the right-wing citizen movement Pro Chemnitz, who was attacked by 15-20 people, later injured, reported the MDR television, referring to the local police.

The situation in this East German city calmed down after 21:30 when the demonstrations of both camps ended.

According to MDR, about 5,000 people participated in the demonstration of the Pro Chemnitz movement, hundreds of participants attending the left-handed anti-demo.

The police have not yet released the data on the number of participants in both shares.

A tense situation after the death of a man

The atmosphere in the former Karl-Marx-Stadte has been tense since Sunday morning, when a 35-year-old Nemca was killed after an earlier row.

The two suspects of this crime, the 23-year-old Syrian, and a year younger Iraqi who for an obvious reason attacked the knife without a knife, issued arrest warrants on Monday.

Immediately after the crime about 800 people gathered in the center of Chemnitz, and rumors were also published on social networks.

Some of them began, according to an eyewitness, to attack migrants and at least one physically attacked.

Making violence

The German government said Monday that "chasing people with a different outlook" is unacceptable.

Her spokesman, Steffen Seibert, said that what has happened in Chemnitz has no place in our state & # 39 ;.

Saxon Prime Minister Michael Kretschmer described the demand of the right-wing extremists for "social" violence as "disgusting".

A spokesman for the local police on Monday for the DPA admitted that the security forces had problems to deal with the situation in Chemnitz because of the lack of staff because they did not count on so many demonstrators.

Police President Sonja Penzel assured on the same day that sufficient reinforcements had been secured and that the police did not allow the city to take over the criminals.


Source link

Leave a Reply