At Baby-Schwimmkurs in Bremgarten AG it comes through ozone to Aremwegsreizungen
In a swimming course for infants on Friday in Bremgarten AG irritation of the airways occurred. Affected were nine babies & ten adults and ten adults. The police evacuated the bathroom. A woman had to go to the hospital, but she is healthy.
Meanwhile, the clarification showed that a small amount of ozone in the swimming pool escaped due to a technical malfunction, as reported by the cantonal police of Aargau on Saturday.
After the alarm at 1.30 pm the emergency call center offered several ambulances, the fire brigade and later a rescue helicopter. The decoupled chemical workers found no traces of chlorine gas or other toxic substances.
The ambulance took a woman to the hospital for further investigation. No further measures were needed for the other victims. The baby swimming course took place in the private pool of the St. Josef Foundation. (RU / SDA)
Subscribe to our daily newsletter