The families of two men shot on Bloody Sunday were awarded £ 700,000 in damages, their lawyer said.
The Ministry of Defense payouts to relatives of Gerard McKinney and Michael McDaid come days after a man who was shot in the face during the infamous Troubles incident in Londonderry received nearly £ 200,000.
The family of Mr. McKinney, a 35-year-old married father-of-eight, received £ 625,000, their lawyer Fearghal Sheils said.
The family of Mr. McDaid received £ 75,000, the lawyer added. In his case, the price was lower due to the fact that the 20-year-old single man had no dependents when he was killed.
Shiels said the awards represented "justification."
"This settlement represents a further justification of the innocence of Gerry McKinney and Michael McDaid, and of all those shot on Bloody Sunday," he said: "It also expresses their families in bringing these procedures into practice, but the circumstances in which they were killed, must never be forgotten.
"Gerry McKinney had lifted both hands into the air, and, as Saville's investigation concluded, he had probably urged the soldier not to shoot before he was deliberately killed while Michael McDaid's body was bundled into the back of an army vehicle with no attempt to provide medical assistance. "
Last week, Michael Quinn, who was a 17-year-old A-level student when he was shot and badly injured in his face, received € 193,000.
The British government apologized for the actions of soldiers in Londonderry in January 1972, after the 2010 historic Saville investigation pointed out that the victims were completely innocent.
The three test cases were taken at the High Court of Belfast to determine the level of compensation due.
The Ministry of Defense has not disputed the liability in the cases.
A number of other prizes are expected to follow from the three test cases.
Thirteen people were killed on Bloody Sunday when members of the Parachute Regiment opened fire on a civil rights demonstration.
A 14th victim died months later in the hospital.
The police in Northern Ireland launched a murder investigation into the events of Bloody Sunday in 2012.
Prosecutors are currently assessing the evidence against a number of soldiers who were in the streets of Derry on the day.