The Taiwan Digital Game Rating Committee has received an assessment Ghostbusters: The Video Game Remastered for Xbox One.
The title is mentioned as published by Mad Dog Games, who is the NBA playground before it was purchased by 2K Games, as well Shaq Fu: A Legend Reborn. There is also an official website link, playghostbusters.com, which is not yet live.
Ghostbusters: The Video Game Remastered was first launched for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, PC, PlayStation 2, Wii and DS in June 2009, followed by PSP in October 2009. The reception was mostly favorable, according to Metacritic.
Thank you, ResetEra.
Policy for comments
Responses are welcome and encouraged by Gematsu. However, we ask you to follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article for comment.
- Stay on the subject.
- No drive-by responsesincluding trolling, lure or shit posting.
- Know when not to respond. If you don't care about a topic, you don't have to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes offensive, threatening, pornographic, misleading or defamatory content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No harbor begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when placing spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For instance:
Woe is Leomon.State the subject of the content outside the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful to other commentators. You don't have to agree with each other, but politely argue. If you notice that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not continue the conversation – just report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete comments without prior notice. This comment policy can be changed at any time.