Vitaly Mykolenko, a Dynamo Kyiv defender, commented on White-Blue’s victory in the match with Mariupol (2: 1) and shared his expectations for the next match with Ferencvaros.
– Good gaming experience. It’s bad that they got a red card, but you could say they left this moment with dignity and honor.
– You have actively entered the game, controlled the course of the battle. “Mariupol” resistance?
– Except for the goal in the last seconds, the red card, there were no more chances. But these are our mistakes. To be honest, I was upset by a conceded goal. What you won is good and what you missed is not.
– Why did you miss it? Lost concentration?
– No, I don’t think we’ve got it right now. The positions of the players changed and one player was free.
– You come first, does it give confidence in your abilities?
– I think the fans will see that we come out charged and fight for every moment. Each player even supports from the couch. It helps a lot.
– In what mood are you approaching the final match of the Champions League group stage against Ferencváros?
– Immediately after the match against Mariupol I still can’t say anything. Tomorrow we will meet and purposefully prepare for the fight.
– Do you feel like you can beat the Hungarian team?
– Of course we do. Our goal is to win every match.
If you find an error, select a piece of text and press Ctrl + Enter.