(Techz.vn) Honda Vietnam is a pioneer in the "Honda Fuel Challenge" program in 2010 with the aim of testing the fuel efficiency of Honda vehicles. fuel with Honda "is in turn applicable to all Honda models with impressive results and convincing.
After six years of implementation, the Honda Fuel Challenge has become a prestigious and exciting experience for representatives of media organizations. Following that success, on 17 and 18 August in the year 2018, Honda Vietnam organized the program: "Honda Fuel Challenge 2018 "-" Fuel Challenge with Honda 2018 " with the presence of representatives of prestigious newspapers throughout the country.
Accompany the participant with the challenge Honda Fuel Challenge 2018 This year the 5th generation CR-V and the completely new Jazz is fully imported from Thailand, with the promise to bring the experience above expectations.
itinerary Honda Fuel Challenge 2018, with a total distance of about 400 km, comes from the majestic mountains of the Dak Lak forest, runs through the romantic streets of Dalat and ends in one of the most beautiful coastal cities in the world – Nha Trang.
16 completed vehicles (8 CR-V cars & 8 Jazz cars) officially came from Dak Lak Auto Dealer and began to conquer the first Dak Lak – Da Lat with a beautiful landscape of the journey. Drivers have the highest concentration to ensure the ability to observe traffic on different types of terrain and to incorporate the associated throttle control, brake, rpm machine techniques … to drive the car with the goal of driving best fuel economy.
In addition to the objective factors of traffic conditions, weather and terrain as well as driving experience, the Modern technology helps to control fuel consumption effectively applied to two models is also an extremely important factor for the driver to attend the Honda Fuel Challenge 2018 achieved impressive results:
- 1.5L turbocharger VTEC TURBO on the Honda CR-V and 1.5L engine i-VTEC At Honda Jazz with advanced technology solutions not only bring exciting driving experiences to the driver, but also contribute to fuel optimization throughout the journey.
- Extreme gearbox (CVT) application of technology EARTH DREAMS TECHNOLOGY further improvement of the fuel consumption of both models.
- ECO Assist Driving assistance system These include: ECON mode controls the engine control system, throttle, gearbox and air conditioning to minimize unnecessary fuel consumption. Eco-friendly coaching helps drivers adjust their steering behavior to keep fuel consumption to a minimum, via the color spectrum displayed on the speedometer. braking, increase the driver's deceleration.
- In addition, the control system Cruise Control Equipped with the CR-V and Jazz are also efficiently used by the steering wheel on the highway, to help keep the throttle, reduce the speed.
The winner is the person with the best driving skills in the field of safety and the least fuel efficiency results in normal operating conditions – assessed on the basis of the average fuel consumption measurement of the car at the beginning and at the end of each stage (two-day trip, two-day trip) . The method to measure fuel consumption has been agreed as follows: At the departure point all Trip A-meters of the vehicle are set to 0. At the end of the stage, the organizers note the number displayed on the vehicle screen: the distance traveled (km) and the fuel consumption (liters) on that road (calculated as the average fuel consumption (liters / km) multiplied at that stage with with distance traveled). The process at the start and end point is repeated at the 4 phases of the competition. After each day, the organizers will summarize the average fuel consumption of that day, taking the total fuel consumption of two legs (liters) divided by the total journey (km) and the winner of each model on each test day.
The completion of the journey of more than 400 km through different types of terrain of urban roads, highways to the pass, slope and under normal travel conditions, all 16 participating vehicles have achieved safety objectives and achieved results. The average fuel is as follows:
*Fuel consumption with combined cycle under standard conditions is announced by Honda Motor and approved by the Vietnam Register.
* In the case of vehicles with the same fuel consumption, vehicles with the earlier end of the journey will be ranked higher
*The above results are made in the general conditions of the organizing committee for the delivery of sugar, reference only and non-standard.
This result is convincing under normal circumstances with the requirements of the organizing committee and expertly applies the characteristics of the car, as well as the techniques and experience of driving the driver. This is also proof of the superior fuel consumption of the Honda CR-V and Honda Jazz As well as demonstrating the constant efforts of Honda Vietnam to bring high quality products with optimum fuel consumption, so that they better meet the needs of customers.
Paying for a gas station – Let Honda pick up the station!
(Techz.vn) With a luxurious design, easy to operate, using modern technology and many facilities, so the scooter is becoming more popular with users.