Woman Vietnam: Kim Thanh – Hong Nhung, Thanh Huyen, Thanh Thuy, My Anh, Nguyen Thi Lieu, Thuy Dung Nguyen Thi Van, Ha Thi Jasmine, Yen, Thuy Hang
Miyake Shiori, Takagi Hikari, Kunitake Aimi, Nakajima Emi, Momiki Yuka, Masuya Rika, Nakasato Yu, Umida Rin, Sugasawa Yuika.
– MINUTE FOUR: JAPANESE OPEN NUMBER. The match lasted more than 3 minutes, the Japanese ladies took over the lead quite easily thanks to song Yuika.
– MINUTES: Certainly, Japanese women are superior to Vietnamese women in all respects and completely dominate. If they were not in the column, the women had to take the second goal after the end of Nakasato.
– MINUTE 11: Keeper Kim Thanh has a good save-phase, so your team can not score more goals. Probably the least achievable goal for Vietnamese women in this competition.
– MINUTE 15: Japanese women attacked and our girls almost fought back, no quarrel.
– MINISTRY OF DEPUTY MINISTER Finally, what has to come. No. 10 Momiki scored the second goal after the second half in the penalty area.
– MINUTE 22: LOSE! Masuya got the ball right in front of the goal, but a phase error by the Japanese players helps Kim Thanh catch up on the ball.
– MINUTE 28: Vietnamese women are fortunate enough to escape the third goal when Sugasawa led the ball through goalkeeper Kim Thanh, but the final shot went out.
– Min. 32: Sugasawa missed the chance to score on the free walk in the comfortable 16m.
– MINUTES 38: JAPANESE CARDS SESSION 3 Finally, the Vietnamese women's net is shaken again after Nakajima's simple kick.
– MINUTES 42: Vietnamese women are lucky to escape the fourth goal when Masuya completes the ball in the advantageous position.
– The first half ended with a total victory for Japanese women. This is what was predicted earlier by simply that Japanese women are so strong, on a different level than Vietnamese women.
– MINUTES 49: DO NOT GO! Nguyen Thi From an unexpected shot, the ball with the unpredictable trajectory made the Japanese goalkeeper hard to break.
– MINUTES: THURSDAY 4 FOR JAPANESE STAMPS. The mix of beautiful center of Japan to the ball to foot Mina Tanaka. Deputy goalkeeper Kim Thanh, who increased the score to 4-0.
– MINUTES 60: Like the first half, Japanese women were completely overwhelmed and constantly caused waves in the Kim Thanh goal.
– MINUTES 64: JAPANESE TEENAGE 5. The Vietnamese women were salivated for the fifth time after the simple effort of Masuya.
– Point 67: Nguyen Thi Van kicked off the sewer bridge, the ball went down and how far away the goal was needed.
With the victory over Thailand, Japan and Vietnam won 2 tickets from Group C in the quarterfinals. Therefore, the confrontation between the two teams in the last game is only to determine the head. Looking at the history of the confrontation in the past can see, Vietnam women's football completely for this powerful opponent. That is why our female players all lose with a minimum of 3 goals! When the level is too different, it is difficult for female players to dream of a shocking Japan.
In fact, the Vietnamese women do not need much effort in this competition, only procedurally. The second place is so beautiful that Mai Duc Chung's pass is on its way to the quarter finals and maybe even a place in the semi-finals when we are lucky to meet the opponent. & # 39; "In the first round of the knockout round, the first team in Group C (probably Japan) meets in Group B, the second in Group C (Vietnam) They are only in second place in Group A (Chinese Taipei or Indonesia) Of course this is a really good fight for Mai Duc Chung.
The coach and coach of Mai Duc Chung have made it clear that coaches have long-term intentions, so that they can retain the strengths of the pillar, as well as the ability to use the & # 39; double side & # 39; to show and be comfortable. Experimenting with the fighters in the game is not as meaningful as this afternoon. Only then do we have the hope to go into the fierce arena like ASIAD.