The English transfer window is closed, but the rest of Europe is still open to companies and Transfer Talk has the latest rumors that are circulating. Follow along with our daily blog during the summer.
When does the transfer window close in the European top competitions?
All completed moves: Prem Champ | La Liga | Series A | Bundesliga | League 1
Mourinho wants to get Martial out
Jose Mourinho has asked executive vice chairman Ed Woodward to resell Anthony Martial before the European credit transfer window closes next week, the star says. The manager of Manchester United is adamant. Martial is not good enough and wants him to raise money for new signing sessions in January.
But Woodward refuses to sell Martial for less than the highest dollar, adds the newspaper.
Martial, for his part, did something about a turnaround and, after his agent had insisted in the summer that the player wanted to leave Old Trafford, he now wants to stay and prove himself to Mourinho and his United doubters, reports the sun.
Chelsea brace for late moves for Hazard, Alonso
Real Madrid is ready to take a final step to sign Chelsea & # 39; s Eden Hazard before the end of the Spanish transfer window, according to the Mirror.
Realistic, Los BlancosInterest in the midfielder so late in the window, probably without a lot of hope to put a move because of the inability of Chelsea to find a replacement, is said to be part of a larger plan to convince the Belgian to sign up next summer, when he will have only a year left over his deal.
Perhaps a more acute concern for Chelsea is a possible offer from Atletico Madrid for defender Marcos Alonso. The Spaniard had a good start of the season, including the match winner against Arsenal, and Atletico manager Diego Simeone would consider the possibility that his own left back would be. Filipe Luis can be sold to Paris Saint-Germain.
Real Madrid offered Willian
That is not all with Chelsea, as the reports in Spain claim that the Brazilian international of Blues Willian has been offered to Real Madrid.
Mundo Deportivo claims that Chelsea will ask € 80 million to sell the player, while another € 10 million must be handed over to the agent of the player to push the deal through, which could be prohibitive. Indeed, they were figures such as those who wished the interest of Barcelona from Willian and Malcom earlier this summer.
– Barcelona can buy back Yerry Mina from Everton for € 60 million after the sale of the Colombian to the Toffees for € 30.25 million on the deadline day, reports Marca. But they can not activate the clause in the deal until 2020.
– Manchester City is awaiting the results of the Claudio Bravo scans before deciding on the best way to support Ederson in the Pep Guardiola team. But the Telegraph reports that City can remember the keeper Aro Muric from his loan spell at NAC Breda.
– West Ham is ready to farm Reece Oxford to give him some football for the first team. After a promising loan with Borussia Mönchengladbach, the hammers want to send Oxford to Germany, Spain or France, the Post claims.
– Yannick Bolasie gives the edge to Aston Villa above Middlesbrough for a possible move, reports the Birmingham Mail. The winger is currently out of favor under Marco Silva after an injury resignation.
– Everton has put a tag of £ 28m on it Ademola Lookman, after interest from RB Leipzig to make the loan of the youngster permanent, says Sky Sports. The English winger was impressed by a loan in the Bundesliga after being sedated by Sam Allardyce.